- Upcoming Community Garage Sale - Friday June 22nd and Saturday June 23rd, 8am to 4pm
- Welcome Committee Meeting - 4:30pm on Thursday, Starbucks next to King Soopers on Smoky Hill Road. RSVP on either Nextdoor or Facebook.
- Second Special Vote Meeting - 6:00pm on Monday, July 9th, 2018 - Peakview Elementary School Park (South Pavilion)
- Next Monthly Meeting - Immediately following Second Special Vote Meeting - Peakview Elementary School Library
- Posted - May 2018 Minutes, Financial Statement as of 05/31/2018
- Board Messages - Future Campaigns in 2018, Reserve Study 2017 Summary
- Board Messages - Assessment Vote Notices: Proxy Form, Letter to the Community 1, Letter to the Community 2
Welcome to the Smoky Ridge Community Web Page!
Smoky Ridge is a covenant controlled community of 516 single family homes located in the city of Centennial, Colorado.
Smoky Ridge is located within the highly-rated Cherry Creek School District, with the local elementary school, Peakview Elementary, located on the northwestern edge of the community. Thunder Ridge Middle School and Eaglecrest High School are both highly-rated schools located roughly 2 miles from the community.
Stay Connected on Social Media
Although Nextdoor and Facebook have members of the community as moderators, the Smoky Ridge Maintenance Association has no official relationship to these social media sites and the posts, unless specifically stated as such, do not represent the views of the association, the executive board, or any active committee. If you have a question which you would like a response, please contact the HOA or attend a monthly meeting.
New Website Design!
We have updated the design of website and has interfaces for tablets and mobile devices. If you have any issues using the new website, please e-mail email@example.com for assistance.