Next Regular Monthly Meeting: Our next HOA Board meeting will be held on Monday, June 14th and will start promptly at 6:00 pm. Because of current conditions, this will be a Zoom type meeting.
Please click the link below to join the Zoom webinar:
Zoom Webinar Access
Meeting ID: 891 0477 7861
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,89104777861#,,,,*928595# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,89104777861#,,,,*928595# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 891 0477 7861
Find your local number: Local Numbers
- Latest Approved Meeting Minutes: May 2021
- Latest Approved Financial Statement: May 2021
- The names of the Board of Directors and other important association information can be found on the Association Info page.
- For architectural improvement requests, please visit the ACC Maintenance Application page.
- Last Site Update: May 25, 2021
- [03/19/2021] Smoke Signal Newsletter
- [02/09/2021] The Board of Directors is seeking a volunteer to fill a vacancy on the HOA Maintenance Association Board. Anyone interested should fill out the Board Member Interest Form and submit it to Angela at Cherry Creek Professionals for consideration.
- [02/09/2021] Master Community Development Plan (2021)
- [01/14/2021] Ting Internet Q & A Information Webinar
- [12/17/2020] The ACC automated request form has been restored.
- [12/15/2020] The ACC request form is currently unavailable. Please check back shortly.
- [12/06/2020] January Assessment Billing On The Way!
- [12/04/2020] Smoke Signal
- [11/13/2020] President's Annual Report
- [10/07/2020] Annual Meeting Process Notice
- [08/23/2020] Please Note: New HOA Payment Processes
- [07/31/2020] Announcing: New HOA Management Company
- [06/25/2020] Special Notice from the HOA President Regarding the Smoky Ridge July Dues Payment
- [06/08/2020] All Smoky Ridge Homeowners should have received an invoice for payment of their semiannual membership dues. This notice was sent by our management company, Associa of Colorado and contains an incorrect payment due date. Your dues are actually due and payable on July 1, 2020. The Board regrets the confusion this notice may have caused.
- [03/16/2020] Our management company posted the following notice on TownSq regarding COVID-19 and meetings for March and April - Notice Posted on 03/16/2020
- [03/03/2020] - The 3rd and 4th stages of the fence project have started and are scheduled to be completed over the next two weeks, pending weather.
- Management Company Notice from TownSq on 10/22/2019 - 2019 Fence Project Information
Welcome to the Smoky Ridge Community Web Page!
Smoky Ridge is a covenant controlled community of 516 single family homes located in the city of Centennial, Colorado.
Smoky Ridge is located within the highly-rated Cherry Creek School District, with the local elementary school, Peakview Elementary, located on the northwestern edge of the community. Thunder Ridge Middle School and Eaglecrest High School are both highly-rated schools located roughly 2 miles from the community.
Management Company Information
- As of September 1st, 2020, Cherry Creek HOA Professionals manages the Smoky Ridge Maintenance Association. Please contact them with all questions regarding maintenance requests and account information.
Stay Connected on Social Media
Although Nextdoor and Facebook have members of the community as moderators, the Smoky Ridge Maintenance Association has no official relationship to these social media sites and the posts, unless specifically stated, do not represent the views of the association, the executive board, or any active committee. If you have a question to which you would like a response, please contact the HOA or attend a monthly meeting.