Announcements and Important Links
- Next Monthly Meeting - 6:30pm on Monday, September 9th, 2019 - Peakview Elementary School (Room TBD, Probably Library)
- Recently Posted - July 2019 Minutes, Financial Statement as of 07/31/2019
- The Board of Directors has an open position. If interested, please attend the next monthly meeting.
- If you notice the dog bag stations running low on bags, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so that they can be refilled.
- Added a Community Pictures page! If you have pictures of the community you would like to share, please e-mail the webmaster.
- Site updates: 08/14/2019 (Posted July Meeting Minutes and Financial Statement)
- ACC Maintenance Application
Welcome to the Smoky Ridge Community Web Page!
Smoky Ridge is a covenant controlled community of 516 single family homes located in the city of Centennial, Colorado.
Smoky Ridge is located within the highly-rated Cherry Creek School District, with the local elementary school, Peakview Elementary, located on the northwestern edge of the community. Thunder Ridge Middle School and Eaglecrest High School are both highly-rated schools located roughly 2 miles from the community.
Stay Connected on Social Media
Although Nextdoor and Facebook have members of the community as moderators, the Smoky Ridge Maintenance Association has no official relationship to these social media sites and the posts, unless specifically stated as such, do not represent the views of the association, the executive board, or any active committee. If you have a question which you would like a response, please contact the HOA or attend a monthly meeting.
New Website Design!
We have updated the design of website and has interfaces for tablets and mobile devices. If you have any issues using the new website, please e-mail email@example.com for assistance. We are also looking for pictures for our pictures page. Please e-mail them to the webmaster if you have any you would like to share with the community.