Announcements and Important Links
- The next meeting is the Annual Meeting, followed by the regular November Monthly Meeting, is on Wednesday, November 13th at Peakview Elementary School. Sign in starts at 6:30pm with the meeting starting promptly at 7:00pm. You can download the Annual Meeting Packet here. Please send in a proxy form if you do not plan to attend.
- Our community manages have posted the following information about the annual meeting in TownSq: The annual meeting has been scheduled for Wednesday November 13, 2019 at Peakview Elementary School, sign in starts at 6:30 PM and call to order will be at 7:00 PM. Please find attached a copy of the annual meeting notice which includes a proxy. Proxies can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to 14142 Denver West Parkway, Suite 350 Lakewood, CO 80401. Hope to see you all there!
- Our community managers have posted the following fence project information in TownSq: Hello Smoky Ridge Homeowners, Attached you will find the fencing project schedule. Please reach out to us at 303-232-9200 if you have any questions. [2019 Fence Project Information]
- Recently Posted - July 2019 Minutes, Financial Statement as of 07/31/2019
- The Board of Directors has an open position. If interested, please attend the next monthly meeting.
- If you notice the dog bag stations running low on bags, please contact the HOA or ask at the next board meeting.
- Added a Community Pictures page! If you have pictures of the community you would like to share, please e-mail the webmaster.
- Site updates: 10/26/2019 (2019 Annual Meeting Update)
- ACC Maintenance Application
Management Company Information
- As of September 1st, 2019, Colorado Association Services manages the Smoky Ridge Maintenance Association. Please contact them with all questions regarding maintenance requests and account information. If you have sent anything to Colorado Property Management Group around this time, they will forward it to Colorado Association Services, but your requests will be delayed. Please verify with our new management company of any requests that you may have sent.
- Colorado Association Services provides an online service called TownSq which you can sign up for to receive up-to-date account information as well as other community information. The Board of Directors will be discussing how the documents on this site will be provided to the community in the future, whether we keep this site, use only TownSq, or if both sites will mirror content. Please provide feedback to either the management company, the webmaster, or to the board at the next monthly meeting.
- If you had direct debit with CPMG previously, the information will not be transferred to Colorado Association Services. Please fill out a new direct debit form.
Welcome to the Smoky Ridge Community Web Page!
Smoky Ridge is a covenant controlled community of 516 single family homes located in the city of Centennial, Colorado.
Smoky Ridge is located within the highly-rated Cherry Creek School District, with the local elementary school, Peakview Elementary, located on the northwestern edge of the community. Thunder Ridge Middle School and Eaglecrest High School are both highly-rated schools located roughly 2 miles from the community.
Stay Connected on Social Media
Although Nextdoor and Facebook have members of the community as moderators, the Smoky Ridge Maintenance Association has no official relationship to these social media sites and the posts, unless specifically stated as such, do not represent the views of the association, the executive board, or any active committee. If you have a question which you would like a response, please contact the HOA or attend a monthly meeting.
New Website Design!
We have updated the design of website and has interfaces for tablets and mobile devices. If you have any issues using the new website, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We are also looking for pictures for our pictures page. Please e-mail them to the webmaster if you have any you would like to share with the community.