Next Regular Monthly Meeting: Our next HOA Board and Homeowner ANNUAL meeting will be held on Monday, November 9th and will start promptly at 6:00 pm. See the Annual Meeting Process Notice for more information. Because of current conditions, this will be a Zoom type meeting. Instructions on how to attend the meeting and the meeting agenda are posted here when they are finalized.
October Meeting Agenda
- Latest Approved Meeting Minutes: September 2020
- Latest Approved Financial Statement: August 2020
- The names of the Board of Directors and other important association information can be found on the Association Info page.
- For architectural improvement requests, please visit the ACC Maintenance Application page.
- Last Site Update: October 16, 2020
- [10/07/2020] Annual Meeting Process Notice
- [08/23/2020] Please Note: New HOA Payment Processes
- [07/31/2020] Announcing: New HOA Management Company
- [06/25/2020] Special Notice from the HOA President Regarding the Smoky Ridge July Dues Payment
- [06/08/2020] All Smoky Ridge Homeowners should have received an invoice for payment of their semiannual membership dues. This notice was sent by our management company, Associa of Colorado and contains an incorrect payment due date. Your dues are actually due and payable on July 1, 2020. The Board regrets the confusion this notice may have caused.
- [03/16/2020] Our management company posted the following notice on TownSq regarding COVID-19 and meetings for March and April - Notice Posted on 03/16/2020
- [03/03/2020] - The 3rd and 4th stages of the fence project have started and are scheduled to be completed over the next two weeks, pending weather.
- Management Company Notice from TownSq on 10/22/2019 - 2019 Fence Project Information
Welcome to the Smoky Ridge Community Web Page!
Smoky Ridge is a covenant controlled community of 516 single family homes located in the city of Centennial, Colorado.
Smoky Ridge is located within the highly-rated Cherry Creek School District, with the local elementary school, Peakview Elementary, located on the northwestern edge of the community. Thunder Ridge Middle School and Eaglecrest High School are both highly-rated schools located roughly 2 miles from the community.
Management Company Information
- As of September 1st, 2020, Cherry Creek HOA Professionals manages the Smoky Ridge Maintenance Association. Please contact them with all questions regarding maintenance requests and account information.
Stay Connected on Social Media
Although Nextdoor and Facebook have members of the community as moderators, the Smoky Ridge Maintenance Association has no official relationship to these social media sites and the posts, unless specifically stated, do not represent the views of the association, the executive board, or any active committee. If you have a question to which you would like a response, please contact the HOA or attend a monthly meeting.